Scholarships based on Location
There are several scholarships available to members based on where they are from and/or where they go to school. A gift to any of these scholarships ensures that sisters in these areas will continue to benefit from these scholarship opportunities.
- The Calvin & Marian Newell Memorial Scholarship was established by Henry and Barbara Newell Horldt, Alpha Beta, in memory of Barbara's parents, Calvin and Marian Newell. Preference for awarding this scholarship is given to members from Ohio or Michigan, and those studying finance related fields.
- The Elizabeth Connely Lee Scholarship was jointly established by the East Metro Detroit Alumnae Chapter and Detroit North Suburban Alumnae Club in 1995, in honor of Elizabeth and her love for her Alpha Gam sisters. Preference for awarding this scholarship is given to members from Michigan.
- The Frances Funderburk Scholarship was established in memory of Frances, Mu, who entered Chapter Grand in 2005. Frances was a past Province Vice President, visiting 65 college campuses throughout the United States and Canada; she was awarded the Arc with Diamond and the Crescent for her service to the Fraternity. Frances was a homemaker, volunteer, retired school teacher and a true sister of Alpha Gam. Preference for awarding this scholarship is given to members from Georgia.
- The Southern California Alumnae Scholarship was established in 1995 by the Southern California Alumnae Club. Preference for awarding this scholarship is given to members from Southern California.
- The DuPage Area Alumnae Club Scholarship was established by the DuPage Area Alumnae Club for a Chicago-area resident and member of Alpha Gamma Delta.
- The Chicago Northwest Suburban Alumnae Club Scholarship was established by the Chicago Northwest Suburban Alumnae Club in recognition of its 40th anniversary. Preference for awarding this scholarship is given to graduate members from the Chicago area.