Areas of funding change annually with the ever-changing needs of our members and our communities.
Through the Annual Fund, the Foundation underwrites grants for leadership development programs and programs that develop personal growth.
In the 2019-2020 fiscal year, the Foundation is committed to funding $225,000 in leadership opportunities for Alpha Gamma Delta members. Some of these opportunities include:
- The Leadership Consultant (LC) Program providing on-site leadership training to collegiate chapters. The LCs work with sisters to grow knowledge and wisdom and develop leadership skills that last long past collegiate careers.
- The Academy for Collegiate Officers equipping collegiate officers with confidence and tools to be successful leaders in their chapters and on campus. These transferable skills stay with them throughout their lifetime.
- The Service Immersion Experience introduces collegiate and alumnae sisters to different cultures and the role service plays in our sisterhood through a week-long trip to New Orleans.
- Mental health programs focusing on resilience, self-care as leaders, recognizing signs of peers in crisis and wellness webinars
- GreekLifeEdu teaching sisters to recognize behaviors like hazing, alcohol use and sexual assault which compromise personal safety on campus and in society.
- The Jackie Brannon Stutts Convention Endowment Fund supports leadership and educational Fraternity programs held during International Convention. This endowment was established in 2009 by former International President, Jackie Brannon Stutts, Gamma Delta. Jackie was awarded the Circle of Epsilon Pi in 2012 for her service and leadership in Alpha Gamma Delta.
- The Suzanne Carmack Spicer Centennial Leadership Endowment Fund supports leadership programming for alumnae and collegiate members. This fund was established by Wendell A. Spicer in honor of his wife and our sister, Suzanne Carmack Spicer, Gamma Pi, in connection with Alpha Gamma Delta's centennial celebration. Suzanne is a former International President and International Vice President-Alumnae and was recognized for her service and leadership with the Circle of Epsilon Pi in 2016.