Areas of funding change annually with the ever-changing needs of our members and our communities.
Through the Annual Fund, the Foundation underwrites grants for leadership development programs and programs that develop personal growth.
In the 2021-22 fiscal year, the Foundation is committed to funding leadership opportunities for Alpha Gamma Delta members. Some of these opportunities include:
- The Academy for Collegiate Officers, which takes collegiate leaders on a journey of discovery focused on their personal and professional development. The educational content provided to more than 200 collegiate attendees arm these women to being multiplying the talent of leadership in others, specifically peers within their chapter.
- Acorn, the Fraternity’s learning management platform. This learning and engagement platform is available to all Alpha Gamma Delta members. The tool contains programming on wellness, leadership training, personal and professional development, and meets our members where they are in a user-friendly format.
- Mental health programming, including Impact Talks, chapter consultations and holistic wellness programming via the Elevate path of the Epsilon Pi Journey. Mental health struggles are a prevalent issue facing women at all ages and at all stages of life. These programs focus on resilience, self-care as leaders, recognizing signs of peers in crisis and wellness webinars.
- The Leadership Consultant program, which brings professional and personal development coaching directly to the collegiate chapters. These recent Alpha Gam alumnae are trained to assist our collegiate leaders in developing their talents and skills. LC’s provide one-on-one coaching and teaching moments to our chapter’s leaders, assisting in chapter support and giving collegiate leaders the confidence and skills necessary to make our chapters even better.
- The Empower Path of The Epsilon Pi Journey, an optional weekend-long experience for the most exceptional collegiate women. This cohort experience is designed for collegiate members interested in a more in-depth personal and professional development to take a deep dive into topics designed to make them even stronger women leaders.
- The Jackie Brannon Stutts Convention Endowment Fund supports leadership and educational Fraternity programs held during International Convention. This endowment was established in 2009 by former International President, Jackie Brannon Stutts, Gamma Delta. Jackie was awarded the Circle of Epsilon Pi in 2012 for her service and leadership in Alpha Gamma Delta.
- The Suzanne Carmack Spicer Centennial Leadership Endowment Fund supports leadership programming for alumnae and collegiate members. This fund was established by Wendell A. Spicer in honor of his wife and our sister, Suzanne Carmack Spicer, Gamma Pi, in connection with Alpha Gamma Delta's centennial celebration. Suzanne is a former International President and International Vice President-Alumnae and was recognized for her service and leadership with the Circle of Epsilon Pi in 2016.