Areas of funding change annually with the ever-changing needs of our members and our communities.
Through the Annual Fund, the Foundation underwrites grants for leadership development programs and programs that develop personal growth.
In the 2020-21 fiscal year, the Foundation is committed to funding leadership opportunities for Alpha Gamma Delta members. Some of these opportunities include:
- The Academy for Collegiate Officers equipping collegiate officers with confidence and tools to be successful leaders in their chapters and on campus. These transferable skills stay with them throughout their lifetime.
- Not Anymore, a program focused on online sexual violence education program to our collegiate chapters. Not Anymore covers six topics including: consent, bystander intervention and rape culture.
- Mental health programs focusing on resilience, self-care as leaders, recognizing signs of peers in crisis and wellness webinars
- GreekLifeEdu teaching sisters to recognize behaviors like hazing, alcohol use and sexual assault which compromise personal safety on campus and in society.
- Love Lead Listen podcast where experts are interviewed about a variety of topics ranging from being a boss, navigating working as a woman in a man’s world, how to get rid of our inner critic and much more.
- The Jackie Brannon Stutts Convention Endowment Fund supports leadership and educational Fraternity programs held during International Convention. This endowment was established in 2009 by former International President, Jackie Brannon Stutts, Gamma Delta. Jackie was awarded the Circle of Epsilon Pi in 2012 for her service and leadership in Alpha Gamma Delta.
- The Suzanne Carmack Spicer Centennial Leadership Endowment Fund supports leadership programming for alumnae and collegiate members. This fund was established by Wendell A. Spicer in honor of his wife and our sister, Suzanne Carmack Spicer, Gamma Pi, in connection with Alpha Gamma Delta's centennial celebration. Suzanne is a former International President and International Vice President-Alumnae and was recognized for her service and leadership with the Circle of Epsilon Pi in 2016.