Areas of funding change annually with the ever-changing needs of our members and our communities.
Through the Annual Fund, the Foundation underwrites grants for leadership development programs and programs that develop personal growth.
During the 2018-2019 fiscal year, the Foundation funded more than $230,000 in leadership opportunities for Alpha Gamma Delta members. Some of these opportunities included:
- The Leadership Consultant (LC) Program providing on-site leadership training to collegiate chapters. The LCs work with sisters to gain knowledge and wisdom to develop their leadership skills long past their collegiate careers.
- The Academy for Collegiate Officers equipping collegiate officers with the tools they need to be successful leaders in their chapters and on campus. These transferable skills will stay with them throughout their lifetime.
- The Service Immersion Experience introduces collegiate and alumnae sisters to different cultures and the role service plays in our sisterhood through a week-long trip to New Orleans.
- The Wellness Webinars provide all members of Alpha Gamma Delta with access to live training on important topics related to mental health.
- GreekLifeEdu teaching sisters to recognize behaviors like hazing, alcohol use and sexual assault which compromise personal safety on campus and in society.
- The Jackie Brannon Stutts Convention Endowment Fund supports leadership and educational Fraternity programs held during International Convention. This endowment was established in 2009 by former International President, Jackie Brannon Stutts, Gamma Delta. Jackie was awarded the Circle of Epsilon Pi in 2012 for her service and leadership in Alpha Gamma Delta.
- The Suzanne Carmack Spicer Centennial Leadership Endowment Fund supports leadership programming for alumnae and collegiate members. This fund was established by Wendell A. Spicer in honor of his wife and our sister, Suzanne Carmack Spicer, Gamma Pi, in connection with Alpha Gamma Delta's centennial celebration. Suzanne is former International President and International Vice President-Alumnae and was recognized for her service and leadership with the Circle of Epsilon Pi in 2016.
Do you want to set up a match or challenge? Complete this form and someone from the Foundation will reach out to you to finalize your match/challenge!